Friday, October 30, 2009

TGIF

I called my friend  this morning and he sounded much better. It turns out that the two officers who showed up after my call were his friends.

Another typical morning,however, I do wake up each morning hoping that the pain will be gone or that the nightmare will end. I sometimes believe I am in a dream-a bad dream but then I come to my senses.

Steve will be here tonight  to give me my periodic pep talk. Chris and Tammy will be arriving late Sunday  evening and will be here through Thursday. Chris and I plan to do some fishing and shooting. I know Pat is looking forward to spending quality time with Tammy.

Yesterday's meeting with old friends was great. We agreed to get together regularly. Our next meeting is next Thursday.

It's hard to believe it's almost Novemember.

1 comment:

  1. Finally talked to Mike. He say Pete let him know last week. We are looking forward to seeing you in December. Mini-reunion.

    Got a laugh reading Weds. post. Told Judy. Women just don't appreciate the importance of this function.

    Take Care
    Bob

    ReplyDelete