Monday, October 26, 2009

Round Two

Second chemo infusion went well. Spent afternoon in bed. Good spirits but tired. Don't get as much done these days but then there isn't that much that's important.

Went to classic car show this weekend. It was probably the best car show that I've been to in a long time.  It was a good thing they were show cars and not an auto auction.  My little Porsche is crying out for a big  brother muscle car :-). Anyone know where I can find a 1965 GTO silver with black top?!?!?

3 comments:

  1. Looked at the big classic car sales/aution sites (Barrent, Mecum, ebay, etc. and could not find any silver 1965 with black top (or silver at all). Will keep looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha....I knew the search for the '65 GTO would begin sooner than later. I will keep an eye out, as well. Looking forward to the AC trip. See you in a couple of days!

    Love,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's Tammy's friend from Disney (Lori). My husband is really into classic cars, mainly Mopars. He has two. I will give him your blog address, he would love to talk cars with you!! Thanks again for the memory card at Disney. Hope things continue to go well.
    Lori Peay

    ReplyDelete